Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It’s Getting Gloriously Dark!

Adrian Rogers

BIBLE MEDITATION:
“And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.” Luke 21:28

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
I wonder what would happen if scientists began making a human being from the cell of another human being. We are living in strange days, are we not? But I want to tell you our hope is not to be found in science. There’s no blessing in the book of science. Friend, the blessing is in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

When I see things like cloning come to pass they do not shake me. Sometimes they grieve me or sadden me, but they do not shake me because I know God’s Word.  I know it is the fulfillment of prophecy, and I can say with all of the saints, “Praise God! It’s getting gloriously dark.”

ACTION POINT:
Next time you read something in the paper that shadows the end times, use it as an open door to share the Second Coming of Jesus with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES OF THE ROAD:

1)The Names and Titles of God our Father and Jesus Christ our Savior will be respected at all times.
2) Discussion is encouraged, however, respect for other people and their opinions is the rule---play nice.
3) No profanity, allusions, innuendos or just plain nastiness will be tolerated. Decency WILL prevail.

This is MY house and YOU are a guest here and differences of opinion will be tolerated as long as you conduct yourself accordingly. If "the exercise of civility is beyond your ability" or you were never taught by your parents, feel free to take your toys and go home and vent your pent-up anger elsewhere.

Total Pageviews